Friday, March 14, 2008

Modes of Transport

Too snowy for stroller. A good pack mule can always get you over rough terrain, Cora:It looks like that black part is her, but that's really just where my coat changes color and it happens to fall at her shoulder height. Her arms are actually folded down by her sides inside there.


Spring! Dirty snow, pale sunlight, and all. Here we're on our way back from the UPS store and dropping off a finished manuscript. The baby + freelancing gig is going pretty well so far:

"Why aren't we walking??? Don't you know, like a shark, I'll die if I don't keep moving??":

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Or maybe she is like "it's hot in here, can we go? I've got more layers on than you."
I love her hat!

Auntie Ann said...

Are you sure you don't have a mini football player on your hands?! The illusion sure makes here look like she is a hunking bundle of cute and ready to fly!
Bet she is a big hit at the UPS store? She is so cute.
Love ya both..Auntie Ann