The double stroller has arrived and is being put to use. Today we took it to the bank and the post office, and that's what progress looks like right now. It's like driving a boat compared to our single, but doubles seem to come in varieties of either too small, too big, or too expensive. On the plus side, people are twice as eager to hold the door for you.
Cora wants to know why we've stopped moving.

She likes looking over the side and watching the pavement whiz by. Hazel's favorite stroller activity is being unconscious.

We're getting back out there more and more.
4 comments:
What kind of stroller is this?
Oh - and Cora is so cute I want to eat her up:)
It's this one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NIZSCI/ref=oss_T15_product
Amazon has the Joovy Caboose for $99 right now if you get the purple or yellow. That was tempting, but it looked like the toddler would be cramped if you attached the infant carseat, which I knew I wanted to do.
I think in a different life I would get a Phil & Teds--those things look cool.
Your two would make any of them cool. Of course MN will do its part next year.
It looks like your girls are good with this choice. Cora has a georgeous smile.
I also notice that you don't have bottles of ice in the holders. lol
Those Phil & Teds are AWESOME! I checked out the Joovy - seems a viable option. Maybe I can get a glimpse in person at Babies R US?
Post a Comment