Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hootenanny

We recently rented Ponyo and it made quite an impression on Cora. She's asked to watch it several times even though we returned it a while ago, and she does a reasonable rendition of the theme song considering she only heard it a few times.



We've got Ponyo and My Neighbor Totoro on order. Cora has alternately very good and very terrible taste in movies.

I can't believe she still fits so easily in the bumbo seat, too. We recently got it out of the basement so little Hazel could sit in it.

Then we have further stalling of bedtime by singing the ABCs (with Hazel doing her job as cheering section):


She's got a much better grasp on it than she had six months ago:

I think both are cute for different reasons.

And she did finally get around to "Baa Baa Black Sheep":


There was some "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in there, too, since the tune for ABCs, Black Sheep, and Twinkle Twinkle is kind of a three-for-one deal.

Eventually we did scoot her off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing what a difference 6 months makes!!!!

-U.B.

Greg said...

Just this weekend I was looking at pictures from a year ago. (I was saving Sarah's B'day pictures) I was amazed how much she has grown and her change in activity.

And Hazel comes in at the end. Was she happy it was over? lol Love these kids to bits.