I could take her for a walk in the baby carrier zipped up in my coat, but last time it was so cold and she drooled so much that her chin was all red and chapped afterward.
Friday, February 22, 2008
You Know You're Nearing the End of a Long Winter When
. . . you're pushing the baby around the apartment in the stroller.
Cora can now sit up well enough to use the lightweight stroller she got for Christmas. It actually works well as a place for her to sit and talk with me while I do kitchen work--it gives her a slightly higher vantage point than some of her other baby equipment, and she's happy as long as you're not ignoring her. Hopefully the neighbors can't hear me cataloging the contents of the dishwasher as I unload it ("One red cup! One bluuuuue cup! One yellow cup!") or they'll think I have some kind of mental illness. Although they may figure it out when I start threatening to "git someone's toes."
I could take her for a walk in the baby carrier zipped up in my coat, but last time it was so cold and she drooled so much that her chin was all red and chapped afterward.
Spring must be just around the corner.
I could take her for a walk in the baby carrier zipped up in my coat, but last time it was so cold and she drooled so much that her chin was all red and chapped afterward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I do believe that is a sleeping Angel!! Even if she does have a chapped chin. Yup, still in love with her!
It won't be long before she will be the one cataloging the dishwasher contents to you! Non-stop!
Maybe a chapped chin is the secret to getting Cora to sleep?? I have no children just wonderful nieces and nephews so what do I know?
Think I am finally caught up on all your Cora news, after having been the "dumb" Aunt for awhile.
Love ya all.......Auntie Ann
Post a Comment