Friday, October 17, 2008

Post-bedtime Cleanup

Me: I don't know if I should even bother picking up these coasters anymore. When we come in here tomorrow morning the first thing she'll do is examine each of them and put them right back on the floor.

Geoff: And when she does, she'll be thinking, "I don't know if I should even bother putting these on the floor--I'm going to come out here tomorrow and they'll be right back on the table."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a symbiotic relationship whereby both parties receive adequate exercise bending over and repeatedly lifting these small weights.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Eleven months, one week and three days! Look at her now!
She is doing very well training two adult persons of different gender to feed and shelter her. To adore her and nurture her. She has won the love of a multitude of perosns from various walks of life, various belief systems, varying socio-economic status and political stance. SHE could be president the way she is bringing people across the nation together behind her.
There is a slogan from a bygone era that applies here. "You've come a long way, baby!"

Grandpa