Cora attended her second pathology department Christmas party on Saturday. This year it was held at a steakhouse in Evanston that I walk by regularly, so it was fun to have a chance to go inside. Cora's at a bit of a rough age for this type of party--she's a very active crawler, so eventually she got tired of being held, but of course it's not like we could put her down and let her crawl around. So we didn't stay for the whole thing, but we did get the chance to catch up with a bunch of people (well, I guess Geoff sees them all the time, but I hadn't seen this crowd since the summer picnic) and show off our cute Christmas girl and see everyone else's sweet little ones, as well. All in all, a successful Christmas party.
Grandma got her this Christmas dress.


2 comments:
Those are my girls! How pretty you both are. Young and shiny bright, you bring a tear of joy and pride to my eye.
Can't tell much about Geoff in the pictures; but I am truly awed by his character, intellect and love of his wonderful family.
May you all enjoy the many blessings of the season of your lives for many years to come and appreciate the impact you have on others.
She's DARLING! I'm sure she was the belle of the ball. Can't wait to play with her on Christmas!
Post a Comment