Friday, April 10, 2009
Hippity Hoppity, Easter's On Its Way
Cora and I dyed eggs this week for Easter. Well, mostly I dyed eggs while Cora ate her lunch and watched. She helped put on the stickers after they were dry, though, and seemed to find the whole thing interesting. Hopefully we have many future years of dying eggs together.
Hey, these things aren't breakable, are they? 
The name eggs didn't come out as well has I hoped this year, but practice makes perfect. 
Any time she knows she's being asked about a color she guesses "oansch" no matter what color it is, but this video makes me think maybe she is starting to catch on to this whole color concept . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think Cora knows far more than she is telling.
I was amazed at the number of words in her command Wednesday past. What a combination; smart,friendly and beautiful.
She is unaware that her Mother's name could have been Orange.
And she is probably unaware that she inherited her proclivity for picking at decals from her mother.
Post a Comment