Often when we're inside Cora will suggest "Bubbles! Keetees!" That's her way of requesting that we head to the back yard, where she is an absolute slave driver about having a constant supply of bubbles blown for her while she checks the yard for the neighbors' cats and then pursues them Wile E. Coyote-style if they happen to be outside.
Oh my god run, Basil! I like how he seems surprised each time he looks back and she's still in pursuit. "When did that thing learn to move??" We're all asking ourselves that, Basil.
"Mom, you stopped with the bubbles for three seconds. I must insist that you start again, even though I won't be paying attention to them."
Godzilla baby will not be denied.
4 comments:
I love this girl! I like that she harrasses the cat but she is still to friendly toward Basil. I saw that cute little wave to him when she realized he was uncatchable. (for now)
The first picture is so sweet! A real timeless Summer Girl picture.
The bubbles are ambiance. They are like the grass, the fence, the flowers. They so "Lawrence Welk", don't you think? Just don't blow 'til you pass out.
And Cora is every bit of 19. My how she is rowing up.
It's time to put on your big girl panties and start posting!
I can't let you go to Minnesota if you don't get a whole lot better about timely posting.
Don't make me come over there!
No, really! I miss your posts in just a couple days.
That is so cute! Must be fun to chase a kitty. I know Seamus likes it!
Post a Comment