Cora found my ruler on the edge of my desk, and immediately carried it over and poked it as far as she could reach underneath our stove, sweeping it back and forth. I'm sure she thinks that if you do that it will make a toy will pop out, like some kind of magical vending machine, because that's the only thing she's ever seen a ruler used for.
3 comments:
Cora's one smart cookie! She looks like a pro in this picture. As if she has done this numerous times herself.
Let me know if she starts to find money on a regular basis. I'll want to rent her.
Okay, but as her agent and caretaker, I get a percentage on all her findings. A large percentage.
That's great! I love thinking of all the stuff that G doesn't know - like that Dinosaurs don't really exist!
Post a Comment