She has gone down this slide many times without hesitating at the top or flipping at the bottom, but of course on the time I'm filming her she does both. She's so cute with her fuzzy hair in the sunlight and her chattering about her experience that I had to post it anyway.
2 comments:
She does seem enthusiastic. Cora is good at conversing and interacting.
I love how energized her "yes" response is! And how she climbs part way up and finishes her slide.
If we hook these slides to the grid we can save the environment. They always generate gigawatts of electricity. Some study will probably point out that the flow of electrons causes children to get some dread condition though.
Okay, I have now watched this hundreds of times; I'm certain that she is having a real conversation. And it is far, far more rational than most that I hear.
Post a Comment