Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chillin' on the Patio

Taking advantage of some nice weather last week. Believe it or not, most days since we've been here have been too hot to use the patio.
Lunch alfresco.

Now, kids, let's not fight over the bucket. Note that Hazel holds her own reasonably well. She's a much happier baby since learning to sit up on her own, and examining various small objects is her current favorite activity.

Also, bonus points to anyone who knew that "dibble dibble dop" is a line from Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?

2 comments:

Greg said...

Yes, I believe I might have mentioned that when it is hot, Minneapolis is very hot. When it is cold, it will be very, very cold.

Maybe that is why they have so many events and venues. They have to really enjoy any moderate weather they get.

But always your girls are lovely, and I miss you all.
Hazel is growing up. I love how she persistently grabs back "her" bucket. Cora is going to learn a lot from her "friend, Hazel".

Bettina said...

"Dibble dibble, dibble dop, dibble dibble dop dop..." Such a fun story! You guys look like you are having a great time in the twin cities!