This was just about the perfect water feature for the three of us to visit, because Cora got to run around and get soaked, but with no standing water it's safe for a little one, so I can manage the two of them by myself a bit easier. Cora can have a bit more free rein (it's fenced in all the way around and easy to keep your kid in sight).

She hesitated for a few minutes when we first got there--it's noisy and crowded--and even asked to go home, but I led her by the hand over to one of the fountains, and she got into it on her own from that point on.


Right next to the splash pad is a regular playground that Cora asked to go to, so we put on some dry pants and checked it out.
This is what happens when you're all wet and then you play on a dusty playground.
1 comment:
I love that dirty little face!
You took a lot of great photos. The composition is very good. And the focus is better than I get with my camera. And the subjects are outstanding.
I'm am thrilled that you have so many great parks for you and the kids.
Post a Comment