We miss living directly across the street from a playground--our playground in Evanston was practically an extension of our front yard. We have a short drive to get to our go-to playground now, but what it lacks in proximity it makes up for in elaborateness. These pictures are from August, when it was still hot here.
Wipeout! Don't worry, not only did this not require a bandage, it didn't even require a hug.
What a park system they have! It must be a "liberal" community else it wouldn't be "free".
I greatly enjoy seeing your adventures in "wonderland". You let Cora explore and experience a great deal on her own. She is going to develope a solid sense of self and confidence.
The climbing wall and unusual steps, the swinging bridge and the maze of poles challenge her to try on her own. She isn't a baby any longer.
I miss you kids; but, I'm glad to see all four of you accepting challenges of your lives in new places. Enjoy the Autumn. I think it will be brief for you. Hugs to all.
2 comments:
What a park system they have! It must be a "liberal" community else it wouldn't be "free".
I greatly enjoy seeing your adventures in "wonderland". You let Cora explore and experience a great deal on her own. She is going to develope a solid sense of self and confidence.
The climbing wall and unusual steps, the swinging bridge and the maze of poles challenge her to try on her own. She isn't a baby any longer.
I miss you kids; but, I'm glad to see all four of you accepting challenges of your lives in new places. Enjoy the Autumn. I think it will be brief for you. Hugs to all.
I wanna play there!
Post a Comment