Sunday, September 5, 2010

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

Hazel thinks Cora is hilarious. Watching Cora play just tickles her funny bone a lot of the time. Watching the two of them interact tickles my funny bone a lot of the time.

Cora and I really had Hazel going, here, by taking turns pretending to blow this ball across the room. Or as Cora said, "Puff the ball! Mom, puff the ball!"

Hazel's laugh really zings my heart strings.



I've watched it in slow motion and Hazel's not actually hit by the ball here--she's just startled when it lands next to her. That ball's very soft, though, and we've all been hit by it many times.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Cora is an adorable girl. She clearly loves freely. I think they will be close through their lives.

You two are doing a great job of building their character and personality.

Hazel is a happy, happy baby with the prettiest smile! Grandkids are a rich reward.