Poor neglected blog. I will try to catch up.
While we were in Illinois for Thanksgiving, my parents took us to Monkey Joe's, a playland of inflatable bounce-houses. It was all a three-year-old could wish for. Cora and Logan had a great time.
There were seven inflatables in there, some of them very large and elaborate, and two of them were just for ages three and under.
Logan at the top of the big slide:
Logan at the bottom of the big slide:
Adults were allowed in the bouncer to help, but not allowed to jump in there. So I climbed in to help the girls with climbing up to the top of the slide and over a barrier wall in the back, etc. This is the view from inside:
Baby cousin Piper, only three weeks old here:
Cora's aunt Sarah taking a turn inside supervising/helping Cora and Logan:
There was even a bouncer for Hazel to crawl around on with Grandma's help. Grandma and Grandpa took turns entertaining Hazel and watching Piper. This Thanksgiving trip came during the phase when Hazel would be quite contented if I was out of her sight, but if she could see me, she would cry and insist that I hold her. She was happily playing with Grandma here until I walked up with the camera, and then she started crying:
All that playing wore her out:
And eventually Cora, too.



1 comment:
Thanks for the post. They sure are sweet when they get wore out.
It brings back memories of a lot of fun.
Post a Comment