Saturday, December 11, 2010

Piper Pickle


Over Thanksgiving we got to meet the newest little cousin, Piper Marie, born to my younger brother and his wife on November 3, so she was three weeks old at our visit. So sweet. 

She has a magnificent head of dark hair.

Cora calls her Baby Piepah. 

Hazel's not the littlest anymore! Soon these two will be running circles around Grandma and Grandpa's hallway just like Cora and Logan do now.
 

All six of my parents' grandchildren together. 
Alex reigns as the only grandson. The four little girls are all in a three-year span. And when Cora said she was going to grow to be like Hazel, we told her, "No, you mean Hazel is going to grow up to be like you. You're going to grow up to be like Ashley." She said, "Oooh! Thank you thank you!!"

1 comment:

Greg said...

Here's my treasure!

I hope my children aren't jealsous of the joy I find in their children. I found (and still find) the same joy in my children and now their families.

It is so wonderful to have lived to see you all grow up and have wonderful families of your own. I tells me that we did more okay with our family.