The preschool had a field trip to Disney on Ice here in the city. It was a lot of fun. Parents drove their own kids, so Cora, Hazel, and I all went.
Here's Hazel lighting up as the first skaters came onto the ice.
There was a flurry of switched seats when we first arrived so that Cora could sit with her friends Gabby and Scarlett. They're the only three girls in their class. Two years together in preschool and soon they'll be "graduating."
Hazel sat on my lap for almost the whole show, but enjoyed it and was fun to have along. I'm so glad she's old enough for things like this now.
And here's Cora, enthralled during the finale (fireworks and princesses!), though she was on the edge of her seat most of the show. She's enthusiastic about life, Cora is. Jasmine is her favorite Disney princess.
Hazel sat on my lap for almost the whole show, but enjoyed it and was fun to have along. I'm so glad she's old enough for things like this now.
And here's Cora, enthralled during the finale (fireworks and princesses!), though she was on the edge of her seat most of the show. She's enthusiastic about life, Cora is. Jasmine is her favorite Disney princess.
1 comment:
They are such wonderful girls. They are lucky to have you as parents. It is great that you take them to so many things. They really are captivated by the show.
I am so lucky to have lived such a great life.
Post a Comment