"You look nice." "Thanks. Do I looked appropriate to get Shower-ed?" "At the very least to get a good hosing off."
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
All pregnant girls are beautiful. It's so cool to have the obvious addition to your body knowing that soon you will be sharing a little person with the rest of the world. I am not a confident person so having that natural addition to my body gave me lots of temporary confidence physically and emotionally knowing that other people were excited about having an addition to the world. I guess that is one reason I loved being pregnant though I could never have been as confident as Demi Moore. J, you look great! T
4 comments:
All pregnant girls are beautiful. It's so cool to have the obvious addition to your body knowing that soon you will be sharing a little person with the rest of the world.
I am not a confident person so having that natural addition to my body gave me lots of temporary confidence physically and emotionally knowing that other people were excited about having an addition to the world. I guess that is one reason I loved being pregnant though I could never have been as confident as Demi Moore.
J, you look great!
T
speaking of hosing off, how are your tomato plants doing?
how as the shower? And where are pictures of the beautiful pregnant girl????
About three weeks ago my work got really busy. Since then, the tomato plants have fallen into ruin.
Post a Comment