Monday, March 2, 2009

February is the Month for Stir-Crazy

Remember last year I knew we were nearing the end of a long winter because I had resorted to pushing the baby around the apartment in her stroller? This year I know we've been in winter too long because I look over and see that she has resorted to doing this for entertainment:



Like a demented miniature storm trooper. And it was no one-time thing (this one is short but the end is cute):



We also have a fleece cap she pulls down so she can walk around blindfolded.

Hey, you can't explore your world to its fullest by acting normal all the time.

3 comments:

Greg said...

She's a stitch! And the "Hi!" at the end is cute.

Being blindfolded, her experience isn't altered by the visual distractions. She is experiencing the world on a deeper level.

Anonymous said...

What is normal?

Julieanna said...

If you have to ask . . .