Thursday, August 6, 2009

Parachute

The family gathered together to celebrate Drew's birthday and my birthday recently, and Tricia brought along a play parachute she had unearthed during their recent move to their new home. The toddlers loved it! As did everyone else.

Here they were still getting warmed up. Logan had been running underneath it for a bit already, and was taking a break to examine a leaf. Cora was new on the scene and was still scoping it out before getting into the running underneath part. I love Logan's smile at the camera as she emerges at the end.



And here they are running around on the surface, until Cora gets distracted by a picture of a dog on Tricia's shirt.

1 comment:

Greg said...

I'm certain I commented earlier today!

Children are taken by simple things that are new to them. Their mind is hardwired to explore their experiences. I love watching them.