Cora is full of toddler cuteness the past few weeks and seems to be growing before our very eyes. She swings back and forth between phases of obstinate meltdowns and phases of being easy and delightful, each lasting a few weeks, it seems. Hopefully this good phase will hold out until next week, when we're traveling to New England to see Geoff's family.
I don't even know where she learned "say cheese," since we never have her say that when we're taking her picture. I suspect Elmo is involved.
She also does this with "please": "Milk? Milk? Say pease! Peeeeeeease!" Also she'll knock on the door and then in a sing-song voice say, "Who iiiiis it?"
3 comments:
Okay, Coco!
I'm jealous that you get to take a good picture. All I get is to show her the pictures I have and snap one of her reaching for a button on the camera.
Thanks, Drew.
This poor little girl. How sad that her parents are slow.
Cora has to tell you what you're going to do, then give you the line, then show you the action and finally do the scene.
She is going to Hollywood for sure! I'm looking forward to seeing Directed by and staring and director of cinematography credits for Coco Turner.
Okay! I've played this a thousand times TODAY! It get cuter every time.
Post a Comment