Sunday, October 25, 2009

Labor Day Weekend, Part 2

Part 1 here.

On Monday our family and Brad & Jen & Gaius went into Northampton and met up with Jim & Greta & Seamus, whom we hadn't seen in far too long!

When these three guys were hanging out together at UMass a few short miles from here, did they envision this scene fifteen years later? Cora was reaching her stimulation limit, as you may be able to tell.

Our group pushing strollers in NoHo:
The famous Herrell's ice cream shop. A NoHo can't-miss as far as I'm concerned:
We took our ice creams to the grassy hill across the street:
Cora wanted to make sure we understood: "I yike uh aye keem! Mommy! I YIKE uh aye keem!" She didn't want us thinking she in any way didn't like ice cream.

Greta, Jim, and that's Seamus taking off up the hill:
More and better reporting here.

It really was a great trip, and I'm sorry to give it such short shrift. Hopefully we will be back for many more!

2 comments:

Greg said...

I wonder what the children will remember of this visit? Will it be one of those "Remember how we used to ..." memories?

Glad you enhoyed it.

Julieanna said...

I doubt they'll remember it, but hopefully someday they'll see these pictures and say "See? We were always close, even back when we were all toddlers and preschoolers."