Monday, October 19, 2009

Poor Man's Pool

We're having a bit of Indian Summer here, which of course only makes it more evident how far into autumn we are and how long gone summer is. We had a remarkably cool one this year, which my pregnant-and-therefore-overheated self was grateful for. We only ran our air conditioner a handful of times.

Here are some pictures from back in June, when on one of our few days in the 90s I set up an impromptu watering hole for Cora with a plastic bin and the garden hose. She does own a swimming suit, but like I said, this was a spur of the moment thing.




Summers are too few and too short, but I guess that forces us to value them.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Wow! Summer is gone.
Cora has changed so much in just the short time since these pictires. Although, she is still skinny.

These will be good memories for you in our old age.