Hazel is AMAZING! She is such a perfect little person, so delicate and fragile. The beauty of the tiniest features.
Maybe we should nickname her "Joey"? Or we could follow Cora's lead and call her "That Thing" or just "Baby".
It has been a fun week getting to know Hazel and enjoy your family geting settled in with a new member. I think it is so cute when Cora waves her hand in a circular motion and implores everyone, "Come, come see the baby. Sooo, cute!" It all makes Cora seem so much more grown now.
Thanks for sharing. I don't know what I would have done with Grandma if she couldn't have spent this time with you.
1 comment:
Hazel is AMAZING! She is such a perfect little person, so delicate and fragile. The beauty of the tiniest features.
Maybe we should nickname her "Joey"? Or we could follow Cora's lead and call her "That Thing" or just "Baby".
It has been a fun week getting to know Hazel and enjoy your family geting settled in with a new member. I think it is so cute when Cora waves her hand in a circular motion and implores everyone, "Come, come see the baby. Sooo, cute!" It all makes Cora seem so much more grown now.
Thanks for sharing. I don't know what I would have done with Grandma if she couldn't have spent this time with you.
Post a Comment