I, for one, welcome our new moppet overlords
Congrats! Hazel is beautiful!!!!
I want to hold her :)
You've hit back to back home runs!Hazel is so pretty and perfect and lucky to have a big sister like Cora and a Mom and Dad like you two.
I just notice that her ankle band said "Warranted Until: 28 Sept 09". You couldn't get a fresh one?
She's perfect, and we can't wait to see her! I'm glad she made it in time for Christmas.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats! Hazel is beautiful!!!!
I want to hold her :)
You've hit back to back home runs!
Hazel is so pretty and perfect and lucky to have a big sister like Cora and a Mom and Dad like you two.
I just notice that her ankle band said "Warranted Until: 28 Sept 09".
You couldn't get a fresh one?
She's perfect, and we can't wait to see her! I'm glad she made it in time for Christmas.
Post a Comment