Mostly I just think she's cute lolling about on the floor there. And it reminds me of Cora in the same outfit.
And speaking of history repeating, both girls like to sneak off to their room for a little reading time:
| Cora 2009 |
![]() |
| Hazel 2011 |
And here she is giving her sister a hug (actually something like the third hug in a row, but the first one captured on camera--you can see she's getting a little impatient with it):
And speaking of capturing things on camera . . . Hazel is an insane climber. Usually when we found she's scaled some piece of furniture, we need to get her down with no chance to grab the camera first. Here, though, she had climbed herself in to a corner.
Cora and I were working on some project on top of the table when I heard Hazel in distress. I thought she must have wedged herself between the chair leg and the table leg again, but when I investigated, this was what I found.

1 comment:
Hazel is obviously experiencing expressions of love. She certainly gives Baby Doll a sweet hug.
It's remarkable how similar sisters are in some ways; while being so different in other ways.
We didn't have a "climber" among the three of you. Thank the Lord. We had all the ER I could take without climbing accidents. But Hazel is cute even in her distress of her own making.
Post a Comment