I am eager to start some Grandma spoiling tomorrow! Sounds like you have made it through your first week like parent pro's. Keep the pictures coming. Just to let everyone else know, she is twice as cute in person!
The saying is supposed to be "what happens at grandma's stays at grandma's". How does it go when mom gets to rest and grandma & Cora are playing? Have fun you three!
There should be a link that says "change to mini ticker" in the upper right corner on lilypie. Also on their front page. I think this should link to it: http://lilypie.com/create_baby_days_mini.php
9 comments:
This is a nicwe picture! Two special girls.
Your next assignment is a picture of Geoff with his eyes open and looking rested.
You girls look great! Mommyhood certainly agrees with you.
{{Huggs}}
Beautiful! You look great, Julieanna!
I agree with Greta; Geoff looks like he desperately needs some sleep. :-)
I can't wait to see you guys Tuesday!
I am eager to start some Grandma spoiling tomorrow! Sounds like you have made it through your first week like parent pro's. Keep the pictures coming. Just to let everyone else know, she is twice as cute in person!
The saying is supposed to be "what happens at grandma's stays at grandma's". How does it go when mom gets to rest and grandma & Cora are playing?
Have fun you three!
Julieanna - how did you get the lilypie ticker so small?
There should be a link that says "change to mini ticker" in the upper right corner on lilypie. Also on their front page. I think this should link to it:
http://lilypie.com/create_baby_days_mini.php
Thanks! I'll check it out. How are you doing? Everything okay?
Greta
Post a Comment