Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Some Grandma Time

Last week, after Geoff had to go back to work, and again for a couple days this week, my mom came to help, and we three generations of girls hung out. Now my floors are clean, my stroller is assembled, we're properly fed, and my baby is drunk on grandma-love. Here she is supervising a nap:
Somehow it was both relaxing and productive. Thanks Mom! Cora and I both appreciate it.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

That's awesome. You guys must have had a great time because Cora slept so well at Kyle's b-day dinner. Hopefully she wasn't up all night after that.
I almost called you Tuesday but I wasn't confident that we would not invade with out leaving you sick again after we left. Yesterday the kids & I stayed home from school to try to feel better. They are good but I'm home again today.
Enjoy every day. :)
{{huggs}}