Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Next year we'll be figuring out a costume for a baby!

I painted this shirt (five bucks!), but I think it turned out a little "Hey, Kool-Aid!" Oh well, maybe there will be some other Halloween where I'm enormously pregnant and I can try again. (Or not.)

Also, I think I have that thing where your hair stops falling out and therefore gets thicker during pregnancy. It's quite the mop these days.




I also didn't carve our pumpkin until about 2:00 Halloween afternoon, but it came out okay for something knocked out at the last minute:

2 comments:

Greg said...

I think the shirt looks good! Since it IS Halloween it looks like a pumpkin. Come summer it will be good for Kool-Aid and a beach cover-up or sleeping.
Bet that smile makes Cora a smiler too.

Tricia said...

You look way so cute pregnant. Show it off, not much longer that you can!
Next Friday would work well into our schedule, we have no school - great day for us and it would give dad a legitimate reason to not attend his meeting. :)
Cora won't even be a baby next year, she'll be a walking toddler!
**is there a communication plan? do mom & dad know how to text to get reach us all relatively at the same time? i am constantly checking me phone now for messages. my students think its cool, no longer bad that my phone is out and ashley asked when she will be able to take a picture to school. :)