Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another One You Have to Watch on Mute

Cora is a reliable peekaboo-er these days.



She'll also pull the cloth off the other person's head. For some reason I prefer the "There she is!" version instead of "peekaboo"--must be how I learned it as a kid or something.

What other new tricks does Cora have that are still too elusive to film?
  • Claps!
  • Gives kisses!
  • Waves!
She's still working on these three, but you can see the definite intent in her actions. Things are starting to click.

She also plays a game Geoff invented with her where she sits on the bed, Geoff holds his fingers close to her, pointing at her shoulders, but doesn't actually touch her, and makes a zapping noise. She straightens her back and dramatically falls over backward. Then Geoff offers her his fingers and she grabs them and he pulls her back to sitting. Repeat as necessary. Very funny.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I love the image of the great big smile the video leaves us with.