Thursday, June 19, 2008

Imp

Cora's grandparents say that what may seem mundane to me my be interesting/delightful to them, so go ahead and post it. Comin' right up!

This is in the park across the street from our house. Cora had been asleep in the stroller seconds before this was shot, so she's a bit bleary, but she seemed amenable when I asked her if she wanted to try the swing. This is definitely the day winding down. The grin at the end gets me. (And it's hard to push the swing and film at the same time!)

2 comments:

Greg said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
God, I love that girl. Both of you.

She has a great smile!

Tricia said...

I agree. It's the little stuff in life that we remember and that kids remember. Soon enough it will be too late, opportunities will be lost.
It's like the choice between playing with Cora or eating dinner. I avoid mirrors at all costs but I'm pretty sure I could skip a few meals to hang out with our little girls. Appreciate that people love your little girl and would like the opportunity to make the most of their time with her. You guys always get to play with her.
PS - Ashley will be in Evanston at softball camp from 9-3 Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. Alex & I will be hanging out. I'm hoping to end up with a decent tan. I've got my sun screen, sun oil and chair ready and waiting... unless a better opportunity comes along.