For some reason she laughs a lot more if you tell her she's being tickled.
As a bonus, witness the dramatic tension of tower-building. Will she knock it over? (Almost, then no, then finally yes.)
(Next time will I remember to hold the camera horizontally? Ugh.)
3 comments:
WOW!!
She may even giggle if you only tell her she is being tickled. That is very cute.
The second video was very good on the lap top. It is easier to rotate the lap top than it is to rotate the monitor. But it is definately worth the effort.
She is very camera aware. We may have a waitress in the making.
WAITRESS! Who the hell am I? I am sure waitress never even remotely crossed my mind.
I thought ACTRESS. I'm certain that I typed ACTRESS. Apparently my new computer is so advanced that it does auto-complete for my sentences.
Typical Microsoft. It wasn't close to the intent of the user. About on par with the grammar checker.
Post a Comment