I'm happy for her because for a few weeks before her crawling breakthrough she was clearly generally frustrated and in need of more outlets for her energy, but now she's happy as a clam (a crawling clam) exploring every obscure corner of the house. Here she's made her way under my desk to sort through the recycling:
Luckily no one was harmed in the making of the photo--not even the plant.
(You may also note that I've accidentally turned the poor kid's nose orange. Cutting back on the orange foods for a few weeks should take care of that.)
1 comment:
Thanks! She is such a doll.
You haven't begun to appreciate the challenges yet. She is going to be so inquizitive and persistent that she will wear you out.
You will spend a lot of time figuring out how to keep her and the house safe and she will take no time to figure it out. It will be quite the game.
And you two will be so proud of her. Just like I am so proud of you.
- Dad -
Post a Comment