I, for one, welcome our new moppet overlords
Looks like she is in disbelief."Why the hell do you want me to do this? Oh well! Here goes."It is fun to watch the wheels turn and imagine that she is thinking all manner of things.
Mom noticed that Cora watches closely then glances at the camera just before she begins to mimic.I've watched this dozens of times already.- Dad -
She's wary of the camera, and seems to constantly expect it to do something.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like she is in disbelief.
"Why the hell do you want me to do this? Oh well! Here goes."
It is fun to watch the wheels turn and imagine that she is thinking all manner of things.
Mom noticed that Cora watches closely then glances at the camera just before she begins to mimic.
I've watched this dozens of times already.
- Dad -
She's wary of the camera, and seems to constantly expect it to do something.
Post a Comment