So, Cora's first real word was definitely "socks." One day she grabbed that concept and ran with it. She understands that they're the things we hand her in the morning on the changing table, she's been sitting in her high chair and suddenly lifted her little foot up beyond the edge of the tray and pointed "socks!" and she even understands that grown-up socks are also socks. It's great to actually hear a little thought she's having!
She has a few other words now, the "bye-bye" and the "uh-oh" and such, but somehow "socks" is still her favorite.
2 comments:
OMG! It has begun!
Real Language, as if her language, that we all failed to learn wasn't real. I'm sure it was to her.
We were typically human in assuming that anyone who doesn't speak our language is not as intelligent as we are.
Thruth is that these babies are all smarter than most of us. I don't think we have the ability to assimilate as well as they do.
Cora's Greatest Fan, Grandpa
Too cute! All of the Cora photos and videos are adorable, and every time I see a new one, I think that's my favorite! This one is definitely it!
Jenny
Post a Comment