At just about 37 weeks pregnant I have reached the crabby, cumbersome, and woolly brained part of pregnancy, but I did manage to put together some sweet potatoes and an appetizer to bring and we arrived on time and safe and sound for some family time.
Good thing Grandpa's got two seats on his lap:
The cooks in the kitchen:
Sitting down to dinner:
The girls are interacting more these days and play together quite nicely. This game involved lying side-by-side on these pillows for some reason:
The favorite game is "let's have Grandpa chase us in circles through the hallway." There is much squealing and many near-collisions and for some reason the whole thing is hilarious. Here they had been going around for a while, and Grandpa stopped to take a break. You can hear Cora admonishing "Go, Grandpa, go!"
More coverage here and here.
We had a great time and came home stuffed and bearing leftovers. Thanks to Mom and Dad for hosting a great holiday.
1 comment:
It was a lovely day. I hope these posts will be preservable for the future of these little ones. They tell quite a story of our family.
Post a Comment