I, for one, welcome our new moppet overlords
Hazel doesn't look evil; but how else would she get such joy from her sister's mock beating.They both have great laughs and beautiful smiles. Give them hugs from me.
Make sure you give Cora some birthday paper tube beatings from us! Happy Birthday Cora.
Never trust a Lilypie Ticker as a birthday reminder! That is what I get for cruising the blogs while distracted. Happy belated birthday Cora!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hazel doesn't look evil; but how else would she get such joy from her sister's mock beating.
They both have great laughs and beautiful smiles. Give them hugs from me.
Make sure you give Cora some birthday paper tube beatings from us! Happy Birthday Cora.
Never trust a Lilypie Ticker as a birthday reminder! That is what I get for cruising the blogs while distracted. Happy belated birthday Cora!
Post a Comment