Friday, June 22, 2007

And Her Name Shall Be . . .


Cora Genevieve Turner

Learn it, live it, love it. Cora we both just liked, Genevieve has a long history in my family tree, and Turner has a long history in Geoff's family tree.

12 comments:

Geoff said...

I plan to call her CoGeT for short.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!
It is nice for Miss Cora and her cousins all to have "historical" middle names and yet the middle name of their parents.

Sally said...

Love it - love it - love it!!!! And to think that when we gave you "Genevieve" I was afraid you would always hate that part of your name! So happy for you and Geoff!
Love Ya,

Greg said...

WHAT?? No where in there is "Gregory"! At least there is plenty of time to lobby for name sanity!
I can always call her what ever I want to call her. It is better than 'Cora Beth'.

Anonymous said...

Cora sounds much better than "blob"! What a great name! Everyone I've told it to says "what a pretty name!". And I'd have to agree 100%! Love you guys!

Kyle & Sarah

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful name! Great choice guys. I knew you would come up with something really cool.

In terms of nicknames, I have no choice but to go with "C-RaT".

Uncle Brad

Julieanna said...

Thanks, everyone. I hope she likes it. :o)

Greg said...

Okay! I was kidding you. I could call her CG and pretend it was for Gregory.
I think it is best to go with 'CoGenT'. That is probably close in definition too.
I'm sure she will like her name because it is 'her name'.

Anonymous said...

This is the first time ever believe it or not that I have seen this in print and related "Aunt Tricia" to myself. I shall get used to it.
I thought about it more today, Princess Cora Genevieve sounds very stately.

Anonymous said...

Love the name! I love Cora. So pretty. And Genevieve is elegant! YAY!!

Greta

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone's comments about what a pretty lovely wonderful name you have chosen for your baby girl! And I am sure Great Grandma Bauer is looking down from heaven and is also very pleased.
Am still waiting for some "Mommy" pictures?
Love ya and miss you both..........

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone's comments about what a pretty lovely wonderful name you have chosen for your baby girl! And I am sure Great Grandma Bauer is looking down from heaven and is also very pleased.
Am still waiting for some "Mommy" pictures?
Love ya and miss you both..........