I grew up with cousins who were several years older, myself, so I can just rub my hands together in glee for what's ahead for them all.
Everything my older cousins did always seemed sooo cool and sooo grown-up.And along with my older brother, they were always alternately looking out for me and toughening me up with various forms of torture (maybe Ashley and Alex can skip the torture part).
I still remember when my cousin Jim got his driver's license learner's permit, and riding in the car with my aunt and being flabbergasted that Jimmy was driving the car! He may as well have levitated. And my cousin Sally playing sports certainly played a role in my playing sports--it seemed like the cool thing to do.
They were technically kids in the family like me, but they could always do all these grown things.
So I'm sure it will be the same for these three. Cora will idolize the heck out of her big cousins, and they will set an example for her of all the things she can do one day if she plays her cards right.
I hope they all enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment