The poor man's scanner: taking a picture of the picture.
The spine (looks like a railroad track, and you can just barely see the ribs around it):

The hand (see the four little fingers in a fist near the center of the frame?):

The thighbones (those horizontal white lines near the top center):

A blob (this is either the head or the torso, I'm not sure which of these is which, and I was trying to wipe goo off my gut while she was explaining it. I think this one is the torso cross-section):

Another blob (I think this one is the head):
3 comments:
We have seen quite a few pictures of who we now think is Baby Girl Turner, and pictures of Daddy Turner with the tomaoto plants.
When do we get to see pictures of Mommy Turner?
Your blob is beautiful!
B
I think the "blob" is prehaps her tiara sparkling from within.
Post a Comment