I think someone is kicking me. Maybe.
Yesterday when I woke up (19 weeks exactly) I got a couple of gentle nudges from the inside, low and centered, work that I think could have only been done by a baby. And this morning I woke up and pushed on the left side of my belly and got a little tap in response over on the right side. It seems to work best on a full bladder, maybe? Nothing the rest of the day. Add this one to the list of pregnancy moments that's supposed to be big and moving, and yet my response is an uncertain "Is that it? Or wait, is that not it? Just tell me when to be excited--I don't want to be all happy about the wrong thing. "
In other news, my 20-week ultrasound will be Wednesday morning, and Geoff will be able to be there with me.
2 comments:
It's probably the baby! Soon enough, there will be no doubt!!
G
YAY! Ultrasound!
Post a Comment