Friday, October 12, 2007

Family Portrait, 36 weeks

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Yeah, finally a picture we've been waiting to see. You guys look great. Take lots more, 4 weeks left to look this amazing. Then you'll all just look perfect with Cora. :)

Anonymous said...

You look amazing, Geoff.

Hot stuff!

gretablau said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE, JULIEANNA! Pregnancy really becomes you! Do you wear your pants down like that? I could only wear the ones that stretched all the way over my belly. Jim said, "She looks so happy!" I don't know what that meant about how Geoff looks. HA HA HA!!

Julieanna said...

I definitely don't wear my pants like that out in public. That's a pre-maternity shirt I haven't had on in months, also. I'm normally in full-panel jeans and maternity shirts, which are more dignified, but you can't see so much what's going on with the belly in them.

gretablau said...

It would still be cute if you wore your belly hanging out, though can Chicago handle that kind of thing?