I caved and accepted one more freelance project next week. Thus begins a dangerous game of chicken between my uterus and my work projects. Which will hold out longer?
Good to keep your mind busy. Just save time for nesting. Is that still a term used today? When you start really really cleaning and getting everything in the house just so, so that it's all perfect for when you come home? I don't think it's anything intentional, just something that happens naturally. Do you ever read your projects out loud? I was just curious if Cora has any opinions on the pieces if you read them out loud. The band teacher at my school, when she was pregnant and different band groups played and were really bad, the baby kicked like crazy like she was saying "KNOCK IT OFF, YOU ARE TERRIBLE!" It made for easier grading.
3 comments:
Good to keep your mind busy. Just save time for nesting. Is that still a term used today? When you start really really cleaning and getting everything in the house just so, so that it's all perfect for when you come home? I don't think it's anything intentional, just something that happens naturally.
Do you ever read your projects out loud? I was just curious if Cora has any opinions on the pieces if you read them out loud. The band teacher at my school, when she was pregnant and different band groups played and were really bad, the baby kicked like crazy like she was saying "KNOCK IT OFF, YOU ARE TERRIBLE!" It made for easier grading.
Who knows. I was 41 weeks and no sign of labor. Until that awful castor oil stuff. Don't recommend it although it did work.
I didn't nest for some reason. Probably because I was too busy icing my ankles, peeing, and popping maalox!
I hope I do a little nesting! Our place is currently a wreck.
Post a Comment