"I think our consumption of batteries is about to go way up."
It's true--I think I've installed more batteries in the past few weeks than I have in the past several years. Apparently babies have a lot of stuff that moves and/or makes music. And babies and power cords aren't friends, so batteries it is.
2 comments:
So true. We're thinking of investing in rechargeable batteries. Apparently in a child's lifetime, you go through something like 7,000 batteries. Pretty bad on many levels (landfill, money wasted, etc.). The only thing we have plugged in is the baby monitor because if the batteries die, it just stops working but you don't notice and the next thing you know the baby has crawled out of bed (bed is on the floor, thankfully) and is pounding on the door to be let out.
It won't be long before you wish you could take the batteries out of something that doesn't even have batteries.
Post a Comment