As of this morning (38w3d), I'm dilated 1/2 centimeter. After just looking at and measuring the outside of my belly, the doctor asked if I was feeling more pressure this week, because she could already see that the baby's head was lower. I said yes, on Friday I was just minding my own business and I felt something shift kind of suddenly, and had had more pressure ever since then.
Exam showed a little dilation, cervix continuing to thin, and "the head is right there." And lots of kicking (by the baby). Doctor says I'm still on track to deliver near my due date.
2 comments:
And the suspense builds...
I am so looking forward to your arrival. I know you two are too. This is going to be baby country soon.
I may have to grow my beard back so I don't give her whisker burn!
Whiskers make for good grabbin'.
Grow it back!
B
Post a Comment