Saturday, December 22, 2007

Better Video

This is the best one.


The other three are basically more of the same, but I'll post them anyway for the Cora enthusiasts among you.

I have no idea what that sound is she makes at 10 seconds--that's new.


Cora tells me a story. Do I really sound like that? Geoff assures me I do. For some reason he married me anyway.


This one features more hiccups.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

i think she is saying can i please have some water and then excuse me, i'm hiccuping.
she has a cute smile thing going on at the end.
i have so much already done, we can't wait to have here here on christmas eve.
warning - daisy will at least want to get a whiff of her scent, she is very protective of little people even if she is in the other room. maddie will love her if she can make shadow puppets. otherwise, she will be in the other room warming up MY side of our bed. :)

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!

We want a girl next.

B

Kyle said...

Love the video! Way to take the blog to the next level. Julieanna, I remember making tape recordings of ourselves as kids, and you having to assure me that I really sounded like "that" in real life. Even Homer Simpson thinks his tape recorded voice can't possibly be an accurate representation of his real voice:)

Greg said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hurry! You are behind in your posts.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Did you quit blogging? Where is she?