(ETA: these videos looked dim but visible on my computer, but when I loaded them through blogger they are very dark! Sorry--I'll try to get better ones next time. Enjoy the audio, I guess.)
The windmill-arms action starts up a little at about 20 seconds, though she really gets going with that sometimes. And that double-kicking motion at the end is unfortunately not a sign that sleep is imminent. I should have known from all that two a.m. kicking in utero that it would be this way.
The good news is that once she gets to sleep, she's now sleeping for four- or four-and-a-half -hour stretches.
Bonus hiccup footage. As you can see, head control is still a project under construction.
2 comments:
She sounds sweet! I am getting withdrawl symptoms I think. The film noir is a new genre of baby video. You may be starting a trend.
I'm sure you've heard this, but it only gets better with time.
Gaius is now sleeping for 11 hours, thank goodness! There were moments when I thought I'd never be able to sleep again.
I think everyone has to struggle through the 1st few months before the light at the end of the tunnel appears.
Anyway, she's a dear, sleeping or not!
-B
Post a Comment