Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tree Trimming

Cora "helping" me decorate the tree last night (and interrupting the proceedings several times):
And giving her opinion of the final product this evening:
I think it's a little more Dr. Seuss than Charlie Brown. It's got a bit of that shape to it.

8 comments:

Tricia said...

Your tree is beautiful. I think it is much more Dr Turner than Dr Seuss or Brown. They don't have sweet little girls to be engaged by the lights.

Greg said...

Cora looks absolutely exhuberant at the end! She must know what happiness the season brings.

Sarah said...

"Aahhh, my work here is done!" That's my interpretation. It's a great picture, and it gives me the giggles!

Anonymous said...

I think Cora is just like all you kids were: the camera comes out and bingo everyone is smiles and hamming it up to the camera. But that final picture is a keeper. Maybe you could print it up and send to me sometime? I also recognized lots of your ornaments and it was really fun to look around picking them out. Keep the pictures coming. I can hardly wait for this summer to meet Cora in person, and to see you all again!

Anonymous said...

It's a Dr. Seuss tree, for sure.

A Dr. Turner tree would be decorated with eye ball and pancreas ornaments, and intestine garland.

Anonymous said...

I love how excited Cora got about this!

gretablau said...

beautiful tree!

Anonymous said...

I sure Dr. Dr. Turner would be creeped out by eyeballs.