Baby never sleeping. No make sentences good for blogging. Sleep, baby, sleep. Like before. Remember before? Was good. Mama brains need sleep consecutive hours.
Is it that time you were waiting for to introduce food? Forget the statistics, do what ever you need to do to get through this. Bring on those yucky looking veggies that babies love! :)
Or adapt! Cora is learning about her world so maybe you can expand your mind too. Or some crap like that. Or you could let her amuse herself and tell her you're passed out with exhaustion and can't play. Too bad you can't unplug that 'phone'.
We're giving rice cereal a whirl this weekend. Yay! I'm not convinced it will help with her current sleep troubles, though. But if it does, I'm all for it!
4 comments:
Is it that time you were waiting for to introduce food? Forget the statistics, do what ever you need to do to get through this.
Bring on those yucky looking veggies that babies love! :)
Or adapt! Cora is learning about her world so maybe you can expand your mind too. Or some crap like that.
Or you could let her amuse herself and tell her you're passed out with exhaustion and can't play.
Too bad you can't unplug that 'phone'.
We're giving rice cereal a whirl this weekend. Yay! I'm not convinced it will help with her current sleep troubles, though. But if it does, I'm all for it!
I suggest doing exactly what the doctors tell you not to do, putting cereal in the night time bottle works wonders!!!
Aunty Sue
Post a Comment