Today was a warm day, so I didn't bother putting pants on the baby. When we went to practice sitting up unassisted, suddenly instead of lasting fifteen seconds or so, Cora could sit up for several minutes! Coincidence? Maybe. It's not like her pants are very restrictive or anything.
But when we told Geoff, he said, "Wow, think of all the things I could do if I didn't have pants holding me back."
I took several videos, but footage of a baby
not falling over isn't as enthralling as you'd think.
To celebrate, we played out on the front porch this afternoon.





And here's a frightening glimpse into the future:
4 comments:
Wow! What a big girl!
Soon she may be crawling! Time to tie down everything! Alex was a lightening bolt crawler. He was so fast!
I'm home sick again today - her smile makes me feel better. :)
She's so happy! And adorable! All the things she can do sitting up now... except wear pants. Luckily, she can get away with that for a while still!
Let us know if Geoff decides to try going to work with no pants...
What a cutie! I love her little baby feet.
I would have commented first at 7:20 but we had a problem with the connection and I couldn't fix it 'til I got back.
She is so sweet; I want to squeeze her again. It won't be far into the future before she walks. I think my girls are growing up so fast. I hope I recognize her the next time I see her.
It seems like just the other day I could pick Ashley and Alex up and hug 'em. How fleeting their stages are.
Post a Comment